If you’re like me you probably only eat burgers when you go out to a restaurant. Well, that has changed! Ever since trying our 80/20 ground as burger patties, I can never go back to a traditional grain finished burger. They taste better and feel lighter in your stomach. And they’re better for you. Win win.
- Press ground by hand into four burger patties (Don’t smash down too hard)
- Season with pepper, Lawry’s Seasoning Salt, and garlic salt
- Grill on medium to medium/high until slightly pink in the center
- Add cheese of your choice and let melt for a few minutes (Brie turns a simple burger into something fancy)
- Serve on a bun with the condiments and sides of your choice
Let us know how you cook your grass-fed burgers in the comments.